-->

Monday, November 2, 2009

Not by the Hair on my Chinny Chin Chin!

Why don't you
Sit right back
And I
I may tell you
A tale
A tale of 3
Little pigs
And a big
Bad
Wolf

The funniest Halloween costume I saw this year was from none other than my cousin's husband, who wore it to work in a Pediatric Chiropractic Center in Omaha.
Needless to say, I had the Green Jelly song in my head all Halloween. Don't know what I'm talking about? Hit play, you will not regret it.



Growing up with a pig selling family, vintage pig items hold a place in my favorites....just a few

WHOSE AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF - 1930's Disney Three Little Pigs Ashtray

from TwitterFlitter for $25.00

Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf 1958 Pattern


from futterby for $20.00

Vintage Pig Salt and Pepper Shakers


from nelliesattic for $6.00

Little Winking Celluloid Pig Measuring Tape (1930)


from KathysSewingRoom for $5.30

This post is dedicated to my little brother who never fails to let me know when he hear's this lovely ballad, even Walleye Chant renditions!

1 comment:

Eye Shutter to Think said...

LOL on the costume. Too funny.

I love your blog background pattern - very nice!