-->

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Priorities

Yesterday I sat down and made a list of things I need to do to update my shop. Since I've been selling on Etsy for almost 2 years and am ready to increase my...well hopefully sales, but I'm ready to take the next step and am going to work extremely hard on my shop this year.

----------->Squirrel To Do List $7.50 by AfricanGrey

My goal for this time next year is to have made 1 sale a day or having my total sales at782 on December 29, 2010. I've learned a few things over these past years and will hopefully learn much more this year but to begin I will be doing the following

1. Update my international shipping profiles

I ship worldwide. With this comes the decision of whether to take the time to list every country or have them contact for a quote. Right now the customer has to contact me for a quote, I've been trying to update my profiles with each request, and now I need to update all my listings with the updated shipping info. I hope this makes my international customers happy!
2. Update my shipping costs

Unfortunately the time has come to increase postage. As much as I hate to do so I lose money on shipping. USPS is increasing rates in January and will again in May. I have not increased my rates since I began....so I must now (don't fear, it won't be outrageous! and I still refund any excessive shipping costs!)
3. Retake photos

Last year for Christmas my husband made me a backdrop for my photos. Since then I have purchased lights, a tripod, a new backdrop cloth and set up a room specifically for photo'ing. I need to re shoot some items that haven't sold, before I relist themKalart Custom 8 Splicer for $10.00 by DaisyToad

I have many many other things on this to do list, but my computer time is up!!!!!

No comments: