-->

Saturday, September 27, 2008

German Heritage

Today was the parade for the big German Heritage Days Celebration in town.
It was my toddlers first parade and he enjoyed every minute of it! We walked through the park, it used to be packed with crafts booths but now is just sprinkled. I wish someone could revive the park craft show.

I remember buying feather clips for my hair (although mine were never as tasteful as these from www.diamondwillow.etsy.com )

DiamondWillow offers a bunch of jewelry made with feathers, she does beautiful work!

German Heritage Days I think has been renamed to Heritage Days now that I think of it, so as a tribute to the lost German in the name I found this super cute German story book offered at www.GrandmothersAttic.etsy.com

Grandmothers Attic is an adorable vintage store on Etsy offering all sorts of ephemera, game pieces, books and loads of other items. Be sure to check her out!

No comments: