-->

Monday, September 29, 2008

Who is Blythe? and the comeback of NKOTB


I see products for Blythe dolls all over Etsy, but I have no idea who Blythe is! Is she old? Is she new? Is she yellow? Is she blue? All I know is her wardrobe is WAY more fabulous than mine!

Here is a dress and jacket for brunette bobbed Blythe that I would die for! However my body has a few more curves, this Blythe looks a bit like Posh Spice to me. This dress is made by Pink Parasol Designs at www.HardysHandworks.etsy.com

Or you can choose to spoil you Blythe doll with accessories such as this crocheted ear flap hat by girlwithapurl at www.girlwithapurl.etsy.com But since I don't have a Blythe doll and don't understand them I would have to recommend one of girlwithapurl's custom owls! Too CUTE!

Now on to NKOTB or New Kids on the Block.

I LOVED New Kids on the Block, had the t shirts, giant button, a watch, posters, cassette tapes, VHS tapes...had it all.
The were my first concert.
The one thing I didn't have was this NKOTB lunchbox, but alas it can still be mine in my adulthood thanks to www.PagingMisterHerman.etsy.com a wonderfully new vintage shop on Etsy.

Last night I watched Behind the Music on VH1..well I kinda did. I am hoping them all happiness with their comeback.

But guys...when you are married with children, you shouldn't be singing songs with lyrics like "So u dont gotta be alone (ill be your boyfriend) So u dont gotta be alone (Girl ill be your boyfriend)" Boys you are married you can't be anyones boyfriend, but good luck to you all.
I always wanted to marry you Donnie.
This purse is done by PicturePerfectPurses at www.pictureperfectpurses.etsy.com





No comments: