-->

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Classic Black and White, Never Goes Out of Style!

Black and white is classic and always will be. My mom told me that if you don't have anything to wear, wear black and you'll always look put together.

I found a few pieces on Etsy that are just to cute not to share including this Enamel Flower Cuff from LowBrowLoveAffair for $15.00
These Mod Woven Leather Sling Backs from StelmaDesigns for $45.00



This black and white checked scarf from sugarspotvintage really channels a Grease Lightning flashback and is only $10.00
In my shop DaisyToad's Vintage I have these Tear Drop Rhinestone Screw Back Earrings in Black and Clear for only $12.00
And my inspiration for this black and white post.....
The grand finale...

Is this gorgeous 1950's Vintage Black and White Angelic Floral-Garden Sheer Chiffon Wedding Party Dress from TimelessVixenVintage

No comments: