-->

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vintage Serving Dishes

I love to hostess parties. But I don't very often because of our 2 year old and our house-it has been a work in progress for a few years. In the meantime I have collected a nice pile of serving dishes. It's almost an addiction. I found a few of my favorites on Etsy and here they are!

Atomic Poker/Game Set in Carrier - Melamine in Aqua and Gold - Nut Dishes and Ashtrays from tigerluxe for only 28.00!
I've seen this pattern on serving sets before, but never these colors, so this definately stood out as a favorite! LARGE MOD/RETRO SALAD BOWL WITH PURPLE AND ORANGE DIAMONDS from exceptionalclutter for only $12.00
This next set appealed to me because you get 3 dishes and easy storage! Retro Yellow Green Orange Lacquer Stack Canister Bowl Set from 26olivestreet for only $42.00

No comments: