-->

Friday, June 5, 2009

Vintage Rainbows, Don't Forget to Look for the Gold!

With all the rain we've had here, I'm amazed that I haven't seen a rainbow yet! SO I did my own search for rainbows on Etsy and this is what I found!

These Fabulous Vintage Famolare Hi-Up rainbow wedge sandals 8 M
are only $60.00 at mavenhaven
JPsuniqueboutique has these Vintage Rainbow Suspenders (I used to have these!) for $12.00

I love the look of mismatched but matched plates at a table setting, wouldn't this Rainbow Brite Set of 6 Cups and 7 Small Plates from RiverBazaar for $18.00 look cute matched with a bunch of different solid colored table settings?
This gorgeous Vintage Multi Colored 60-70s Dress from JeanB123 is adorable and only $22.00!
I also found these adorable Rainbow Hair Combs at miskabelle for only $6.00
I found the pot of gold at bigyellowtaxivintage with these Vintage 70s Gold Mesh Slingback Sandals Shoes, Italy 7 B for $32.00!



2 comments:

Tina said...

my sister had that belt back when Mork & Mindy was popular on TV, haha!

Unknown said...

I love this theme! On my way to see if the hair combs are still there.